- Service – Supported Accommodation
- Commissioner – Wigan Council
- Start Date and Contract Length – 5th August 2019 for 4.5 years
- Total Contract Value – £53.7m
- Summary –The provision of supported accommodation, to support individuals and families from aged 16 years upwards that are affected by homelessness.
- This service will support residents to live well and promote independence for people to take control of their own lives. This service will be a joined up targeted response that is built around the needs of the individual, their friend and family, involving them fully in decision and drawing on their strengths and those of their community. This offer of accommodation and support will allow people to live healthier, happier lives and radically reduce current and future demand for health and care services.
- Flexible provision will be in place in the form of accommodation that meets the level of needs of people as they present. This service will positively manage risks to accommodate our most vulnerable and complex individuals and support them on their journey to independence.
- Building on the existing supported accommodation model the provider will support people with housing related tasks that focus on building independence.
- Adopting a partnership approach the service will support individuals to access wider service provision in the borough that will support the achievement of the asset based action plan. Expected links would involve drug and alcohol services, health services, employments services, criminal justice and accommodation services.
2nd Top Opportunity
- Service – Adult Drug and Alcohol Services
- Commissioner – Tower Hamlets Council
- Start Date and Contract Length – 1st November 2019 for 5 Years
- Total Contract Value – £32.8m
- Summary –
- The London Borough of Tower Hamlets is inviting bids from established, suitably experienced and qualified organisations or groups of organisations to provide three distinct services as part of our integrated drug and alcohol treatment system; collectively branded Reset. The three lots are as follows:
- Lot 1: Reset (Adult Drug and Alcohol) Outreach and Referral Service
- Lot 2: Reset (Adult Drug and Alcohol) Treatment Service
- Lot 3: Reset (Adult Drug and Alcohol) Recovery Support Service
A bidders’ event will be held on Wednesday 6th February 2019, 1:30 – 4:30pm at the Whitechapel Idea Store, 321 Whitechapel Rd, London E1 1BU.
3rd Top Opportunity
- Service – Integrated Sexual Health Services
- Commissioner – Warrington and Halton Councils
- Start Date and Contract Length – 1st October 2019 for 5 years
- Total Contract Value – £14.6m
- Summary – The integrated sexual health service will prevent, detect and treat sexual ill health through:
– early diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and prevention of onwards transmission.
– including providing Chlamydia screening fro 15 to 24 year olds and early identification of HIV;
– reducing unintended/unplanned pregnancies;
– reducing health inequalities;
– prompt access to psychosexual therapies;
– training and expert support to partner agencies;
– clarity in care pathways for service Users;
– general health and sexual health promotion
Other Selected Opportunities
|Cambridgeshire County Council ||Day Opportunities for Adults with a Learning Disability ||£40m||Here|
|Durham County Council||Panel of Provider for Community Based Support Services for People with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health Needs ||£5m-£35m||Here|
|Lancashire County Council||Carers Assessment and Support Service in Lancashire, Lancashire Advocacy Hub and Lancashire Carers Advocacy Service ||£11.2m||Here|
|Brighton and Hove Council||Supported Accommodation for Young People ||£11.6m||Here|
|Nottingham City Council||Independent Living Support Services ||£6m||Here|
|Kettering General Hospital||Healthcare at Home Service||£7m||Here|
|NHS England||School Aged Immunisation Service for Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin ||£1.6m||Here|
|South Warwickshire CCG||Audiology and Community Micro-suction Services ||£1.4m||Here|
|NHS England||Whyburn Medical Practice (Caretaking)||£1.1m||Here|
|Leicester City Council||NHS Health Checks||£1.4m||Here|
Selected Market Engagement Opportunities
|Milton Keynes CCG||Community Ophthalmology Service ||Here|
|Norfolk CCGs||Community Musculoskeletal Services ||Here|
|Hillingdon Council||Care and Wellbeing Services for Adults with Mental Health Needs ||Here|
|Mid Essex CCG||GP Extended Access Service ||Here|
|Wyre Forest CCG||Reablement Beds||Here|
|Lambeth Council||Community Diagnostics Services ||Here|
|NHS England||School Aged Immunisation Programmes in Wandsworth ||Here|
|Bedfordshire CCG||Domicillary Care ||Here|
|Southwark Council||Local Community Offer (Hubs) ||Here|
|Staffordshire CCGs||Community Ophthalmology Services ||Here|