- Commissioner – Cornwall Council
- Service – Strategic partner(s) for the development, delivery and operation of Extra-Care Housing
- Contract Start and Length – 1st April 2020 for 10 Years
- Total Contract Value – £230m-£942m
- Summary – The long term strategic objective of the Contracting Authority is to offer a more diverse range of social care options to older people in Cornwall that enables and supports them to live independently in their own homes for longer. The Contracting Authority therefore wishes to procure a strategic partner and award them to a contract for the design, funding, construction and operation of a minimum of 250 extra care units in each of West Cornwall, Mid Cornwall and East Cornwall totalling a minimum of 750 extra care units across Cornwall. The Strategic Partner will be responsible for providing care services in the extra care units and this will be delivered under a separate care contract. The strategic partner(s) will also be appointed to a framework agreement to provide one or more service (construction, care and housing support services) to the Contracting Authority, other contracting authorities or private sector organisations across Cornwall in relation to extra-care housing schemes.
2nd Top Opportunity
- Commissioner – Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Service – Primary Care Mental Health and Talking Therapy Service
- Contract Start and Length – 1st October 2019 for 3 years
- Total Contract Value – £9.2m
- Summary – The aims and objectives of the service are:
- To provide a single gateway for all patients requiring treatment and tailored support for common mental health problems at a primary care level.
- To co-ordinate each person’s journey to recovery through the service by utilising a case management approach.
- To support the implementation of NICE guidelines, using evidence based psychological interventions, in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- To offer a range of wider non-IAPT based interventions ensuring that both adapts and reflects the needs of a diverse population and compliments the delivery of statutory obligations in the delivery of psychological therapies.
- To offer a diverse range of interventions to include remote, face-to-face, group and guided self-help to ensure greater access and patient choice.
- Elements of the service delivering to people with LTC and/or MUS will be integrated into existing medical pathways and services.
- Services will be co-located with primary care, contingent on local network development.
- Provide individualised support to individuals who may have difficulty accessing the therapeutic elements of the service due to difficulties as a result of wider personal, social or clinical factors, that impact on their potential recovery.
- Provide a tailored service for pre and post-natal women who do not meet the threshold for specialist perinatal mental health services, but may be at an increased risk due to common mental health problems.
3rd Top Opportunity
- Commissioner – NHS England
- Service – General Dental Services – Rothbury, Hadston, Amble
- Contract Start and Length – 1st December 2019 for 10 years (7+3)
- Total Contract Value – £4.3m
- Summary – North of England Commissioning Support (NECS) is a commissioning support service hosted by NHS England and is managing this procurement process for and on behalf of NHS England (North) Cumbria and North East (the Contracting Authority). The Contracting Authority is procuring comprehensive routine general dental services in Rothbury and Hadston/Amble, commencing on 01 December 2019 for an initial contract period of 7 years with the option to extend the contract period for a further 3 years.The Contracting Authority has set a minimum payment of 28.00GBP to a maximum payment of 32.00GBP per Unit of Dental Activity (UDA). Based upon the minimum/maximum payments per UDA for the 10 year contract (7 years plus 3 years) would be approximately 3,752,000GBP to 4,288,000GBP.
Other Selected Opportunities
|Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust||Framework Agreement for Clinical Services for Patients Requiring Counselling Services and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||3 Years||£4.8m||Here|
|East Kent CCGs||Local Care Mental Health Services||Unknown|| |
|Leicester City Council||Domiciliary Support Service||5 Years||£85m||Here|
|Southend-on-Sea Borough Council||Wellbeing Services||5 Years||£2.4m||Here|
|Lincolnshire County Council||Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)||3 Years||£3.4m||Here|
Selected Market Engagement Opportunities
|East Riding of Yorkshire CCG||Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Services||Here|
|NHS England||NHS England – Central Midlands – Expressions of Interest for Community Dental Services across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire & Milton Keynes||Here|
|Derbyshire CCGs||Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT)||Here|
|Thames Valley Police||Custody Healthcare Services (incl Ad-Hoc Operational Support)||Here|